Inspiration. Essence. Substance. Different ideas. A journey living the art of surfing. Photography, poetry, soul. Dreams coming true. Our life is a vortex moving continually in time and space. We believe in destiny.

Inspiracao. Essencia. Substancia. Ideias diferentes. Uma jornada vivendo a arte de surfar. Fotografia, poesia, alma. Tornando sonhos realidade. Nossa vida e' um buraco de vacuo se movendo continuamente no espaco, no tempo. Nos acreditamos em destino.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Reflections Below the Surface






Reflections Below the Surface, is an amazing book written by David Sanford. I'm collaborating with some drawings to illustrate the book. (more to come!)

2 comments:

david t sanford said...

haha...Reflections "below" the surface...

And so the day dawns
And I wake and wonder
What holds the day for me
What hold I for the day
for the world? I say
better

I watch, I feel, I reflect
And in that reflection
I feel a heat
That I must share
To warm so cold hearts
And old eyes

No matter how many days pass
As days make weeks, make months, make years
No matter how many tears pass
I will continue to grow

I will not let a setting sun end my day
For tomorrow I am birthed again
And will change what I did not change today
Alas, I will not falter in my destiny
In my calling
Because it calls me each day
When the sun dawns
And the moon closes its reflection

I will not abide by the age of time
I will not tire
I will not become feeble
because a day has passed
it means nothing to me

Whether a crescent moon
Or a rising sun
My day, my light
Has only begun

Morelli said...

Amanzing words! I think this is me!! haha
Ps: Thanks for the correction!! I'm dumb!!