Inspiration. Essence. Substance. Different ideas. A journey living the art of surfing. Photography, poetry, soul. Dreams coming true. Our life is a vortex moving continually in time and space. We believe in destiny.

Inspiracao. Essencia. Substancia. Ideias diferentes. Uma jornada vivendo a arte de surfar. Fotografia, poesia, alma. Tornando sonhos realidade. Nossa vida e' um buraco de vacuo se movendo continuamente no espaco, no tempo. Nos acreditamos em destino.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Addiction

My mind is sparsely inhabited, beautiful, mad. I smell like wet sage. My mind is warm in the day, hot at night and I think about surf and women all the time. My low, lazy eyes, see the world covered in every possible shade of green. I'm not a botanist. I see the large city and it's beautiful too. And there is where the finest looking women come from. I am an antropologist. I drink so much that sometimes I'm just floating away down the streets as a leaf down the river. Some might say there is magic in those cups full of alcohol. The way I see it, that just help to set me free.

Translation: Minha cabeca se encontra esparsamente inabitada, somente alguns lindos loucos pensamentos. Eu to fedendo a capim molhado. Minha mente fica morna de dia e quente a noite. Eu penso em surf e mulher o tempo inteiro. Meus olhos entre-abertos e preguicosos veem o mundo coberto de sombras verdes. Eu nao sou botanico. Eu acho o imenso centro da cidade muito bonito tambem. La' e' onde se encontram as mulheres mais lindas. Eu sou uma especie de antropologista. Eu bebo tanto que as vezes eu ando pelas ruas da cidade como se fosse uma folha que caiu da arvore e corre rio abaixo. Alguns acham que existe magica naqueles copos cheios de alcool. Pra mim, isso so' ajuda a me libertar.

No comments: